Power supply voltage
Min. current consumption
Max. current consumption
No. of connectable devices
up to 250
Module EnOcean-1p is a component of the Ampio SmartHome system, and is used for wireless integration with EnOcean 868 Mhz radio system elements, such as:
- wireless and battery-free switches
- temperature sensors, motion sensors, NFC
- handles with location sensors
Module is controlled via CAN-Bus. Required voltage to power the module is 11-16V DC.
EnOcean-1p module enables the realisation of gateways for EnOcean 868 Mhz radio systems. The interface grants a two-way flow of unencrypted data. Up to 250 EnOcean devices can be connected to one module.
The module is equipped with a light indicator that provides information about connection status.
- one regular flash every second – CAN-Bus communication in order
- two regular flashes every second – the module is not receiving information from other SmartHome modules
- three regular flashes every second – the module cannot send information to the CAN-Bus
Thanks to the module dimensions, it can be fixed in a standard junction box.
Programming of the module is carried out using a special programmer available for authorized installers, as well as the Ampio SmartHome CAN configurator and Ampio Smart Home Manager. Programming details are described in a module configuration guide available in the Knowledge Base.
Dimensions expressed in mm.