Number of relay outputs
Output current-carrying capacity (OUT 1,2)
Technical data cont.
Maximum switchable voltage
Number of inputs
up to 6 sensors
Module MREL-2p is a component of the Ampio Smart Home system. It has two relay outputs, two inputs shorted to ground, and an option to connect up to six 1-Wire sensors (e.g. temperature, humidity).
On the front of the module are signalling LED indicators. Green LED indicates communication over CAN-Bus:
- one regular flash every 1 sec. – CAN-Bus communication in order
- two regular flashes every 1 sec. – module is not receiving information from other SmartHome modules
- three regular flashes every 1 sec. – module cannot send information to CAN-Bus
Module control is done via CAN-Bus. Required voltage for the module is 11 – 16V DC.
The module is equipped in two inputs, two outputs, and a digital sensor One Wire (DS18B20) input. Inputs can be used to, for example, connect standard light switches.
Two device outputs enable independent control of two receivers. Each output is an independent relay contact, so it is possible to connect them in such a way that one section controls 230V AC voltage, and the other one 12V DC, etc.
Six Dallas DS18B20 temperature sensors can be connected to the module.
Temperature measurement results can be used freely to perform certain tasks, e.g. to close the blinds, switch pumps, or valves on/off, to present info on sensor switches with screens, or to preview in native applications.
- lighting control
- propulsion systems control (for e.g. blinds and roller blinds)
- controlling any devices with a maximum power supply up to 230V, whose energy consumption does not exceed 6A.
- connecting digital sensors (e.g. temperature DS18B20) compatible with the Dallas 1-Wire bus
The module may be programmed with a special programmer, available for authorised technicians, and the Ampio Smart Home CAN configurator software. This program provides
for setting up the module’s response to input signals and other information from the CAN bus.
Dimensions expressed in mm.