Current consumption (normal)
Maximal current consumption
Number of OC outputs
Technical data cont.
Maximal control current of a single output
Total output current
Depth (incl. PCB)
MOC-32s module is a component of Ampio Smart Home system and can be used to:
- switch lighting on and off
- setting power mass impulse to control other devices
Module steering is done via CAN-Bus. Required voltage for the module is 11 – 16V DC.
Thirty two outputs (open-collector type) of the device allow for independent steering of thirty two receivers. OUT1…OUT32 outputs set mass impulse and are equipped in PWM steering (impulse completion) thanks to which e.g. LED indicators’ brightness can be controlled. Maximum control voltage for the OUT outputs is 40V DC.
If power consumed by the receivers connected to OUT outputs is less than 16A, one mass clamp connected to the external power supply is sufficient. When two (or more) clamps are connected, the maximum power is 32A.
The module is equipped with a light indicator that provides information about connection status.
- one regular flash every 1 sec. – CAN-Bus communication in order
- two regular flashes every 1 sec. – module is not receiving information from other SmartHome modules
- three regular flashes every 1 sec. – module cannot send information to CAN-Bus
The module may be programmed with a special programmer, available for authorised technicians, and the Ampio SmartHome CAN configurator software. This program provides for setting up the module’s response to input signals and other information from the CAN bus.
Dimensions expressed in mm.