Current consumption (normal)
Maximal current consumption
Number of inputs
Number of OC outputs
Technical data cont.
Maximal control current
Maximal RGB LEDs power supply voltage
Total output current
up to 6 sensors
Depth (incl. PCB)
MINOC-4p module is a component of Ampio Smart Home system and can be used as an OC or RGBW module. Working mode is chosen in Ampio SmartHome CAN configurator.
As an OC module, it can be used for:
- connecting classic lighting switches or other devices
- connecting 3rd party devices indicating specific events to the system, such as PIR sensors, home weather stations, alarm panels etc.
- smooth lighting control
- impulse to control other devices
As an RGBW module can be used for:
- switching on/off LED RGBW lighting,
- smooth LED RGBW lighting control,
- any color change of RGBW LEDs with the possibility of programming the color transition effects
Module is controlled via CAN-Bus. Required voltage to power the module is 11-16V DC.
Thanks to the module dimensions, it can be fixed in a standard junction box with 60mm diameter.
Four device inputs (shorted to GND) enable connecting eg. classic lighting switches, different sensors or 3rd party devices.
The module is equipped with four open-collector outputs that enable independent control of four devices or connecting RGBW strip powered by maximal voltage 12V DC. The device allows to realize interesting lighting effects, e.g. colored pool lighting or highlighting sculptures or wall textures in any chosen way the color of the lighting.
The module provides an option to connect up to 6 Dallas DS18B20 temperature sensors. Temperature measurements may be used for any purpose, such as heating control, turning on DHW circulation pumps, or shown in touch panels with displays or mobile applications.
The module is equipped with a light indicator that provides information about connection status.
- one regular flash every 1 sec. – CAN-Bus communication in order
- two regular flashes every 1 sec. – module is not receiving information from other SmartHome modules
- three regular flashes every 1 sec. – module cannot send information to CAN-Bus
The module may be programmed with a special programmer, available for authorised technicians, and the Ampio SmartHome CAN configurator software. This program provides for setting up the module’s response to input signals and other information from the CAN bus.
Dimnesions expressed in mm.