Power supply voltage
No. of inputs
2 spaces/modules in a DB board
The MZWAVE-1s device is another wireless extension in the Ampio Smart Home family. It is an integrator for the Ampio bus system and devices based on wireless communication in the Z-Wave standard.
There are many Z-Wave devices in the market so we created a kind of a gate, enabling connection with a lot of such devices.
MZWAVE-1s allows for downloading information from wireless devices such as reed switches, smoke sensors, flood sensors, motion sensors, temperature sensors and so on.
It also enables communication with and control of wireless devices such as wireless thermostats for heating system control.
It is another component enabling control of the Ampio Smart Home devices where laying a cable is not an option.
There are LED indicators on the case, one green one and three red ones.
Green indicator – CAN communication:
- single flash every second cycle – CAN communication operational
- two flashes every second cycle – no transmission from other devices received
- three flashes every second cycle – module unable to transmit information to CAN bus
- Z-WAVE Data – indicates radio communication in the Z-Wave standard
- Z-WAVE OK – provides information about correct transmission, compatible with Z-Wave
- CAN-DATA – indicates communication via CAN bus
Programming of the module is carried out using a special programmer available for authorized installers and the Ampio SmartHome CAN conﬁgurator program. Thanks to this, it is possible to assign addresses to each ending and change their numbering and setting parameters speciﬁc to each from luminaires and their grouping.
Dimensions expressed in mm.