Number of adjustable outputs
Maximum power output
2 spaces/modules in a DB board
MDIM-2s module is a component of the Ampio Smart Home system.
It is equipped in two infinitely adjustable outputs 0-230V AC.
This model has short-circuit protection and allows for power measurement. Two LED indicators are placed in the front of the module. Green LED indicator provides information about CAN bus communication:
- single flash every second cycle – CAN communication operational
- two flashes every second cycle – no information from other modules received
- three flashes every second cycle – module cannot transmit information to CAN bus
Other red LED indicators specify condition of module outputs:
- LED indicator on – output relay contact connected
- LED indicator off – output relay contacts disconnected
- turning on lighting fixtures
- seamless adjustment of lighting
- seamless power adjustment in devices with maximum output no more than 300W
The module is controlled via CAN bus. Its power supply requires 9-16VDC. Smooth control of receiver power supply is available. Using MOSFET transistors in the OUT connector can provide the possibility of seamless voltage adjustment within range of 0-230VAC, avoiding excessive heat generation.
The module enables interesting light effects, such as smooth brightening and dimming of lamps at the access road to a garage or a garden or at the swimming pool.
The module can be programmed with the Ampio System Configurator available to authorised technicians. This software allows for setting up the module’s response to input signals and other information from the CAN bus.
Dimensions are expressed in mm.