Power supply voltage
Max. no. of connected LED lights
Module MLED-1s is used as a digital controller of Ampio’s LED 3W lights. Also, thanks to the LED terminals controller, it can control standard LED strips and lights that are easily available in shops. It grants control over up to 16 LED lights.
DATA connector is used to communicate with particular 3W Ampio LED lights.
Three configurations for LED lights connection are possible and are presented below. With such a connection, it is also possible to control the brightness of each module, or all of them together.
- Connection of Ampio LED 3W lights with microprocessor
- Connection of an LED strip available at the shops with the use of an additional S-LED controller (12V AC voltage module)
- Connection of a standard LED light (maximum current of 1A) available at the shops with the use of an additional S-LED controller (max. 1A current module)
- switching all LED lights on and off
- switching selected LED lights or particular groups on and off
- smooth brightness adjustment of all, or selected LED lights
- measurement of temperature and other parameters thanks to sensors that cooperate with the 1-Wire connector
- thanks to small energy consumption, it can provide emergency lights
- easy integration with Ampio SmartHome installation, which facilitates advanced control options for lights, roller blinds, alarm, and many other devices
The module is fit for installation in an electrical switchboard. It works in connection with the Ampio SmartHome installation (additionally required – connecting CAN High and CAN L), which gives an option to control LED lights remotely with the use of other SmartHome components.
Dimensions expressed in mm.