Current consumption (normal)
Maximal current consumption
Number of inputs
Number of LED outputs
up to 6 sensors
5 spaces/modules in a DB board
Depth (incl. PCB)
The MIN-8s input module is a component of the Ampio Smart Home system and can be used for:
- connecting standard lighting switches or other devices
- connecting 3rd party devices to inform the smart home system about a specific event (PIR sensors, weather stations, etc. )
- indicating state of any device connected to the system, such as light switch indicators (informing the light has been turned on), by connecting suitable LED indicators
The module is controlled via the CAN-Bus. The module requires 11-16V DC to be powered.
Eight inputs of the device allow to connect e.g. classic lighting switches, sensors of various types or 3rd party devices.
Eight outputs provide option to connect LED indicators ,that can inform about any device state, or a relay coil, via a simple transistor system with a protection diode.
Optionally, up to 6 Dallas 18B20 temperature sensors can be connected to the module. Temperature data at the module location will be sent to the CAN bus and on their basis we can define a specific event for other system modules (e. g. lowering the roller shutters when the temperature exceeds the set value).
The module is equipped with a light indicator that provides information about the connection status.
- one regular flash every second – CAN-Bus communication in order
- two regular flashes every second – the module is not receiving information from other SmartHome modules
- three regular flashes every second – the module cannot send information to the CAN-Bus
Programming of the module is carried out using a special programmer available to authorised installers and the Ampio SmartHome CAN configurator. It allows to configure how the module should respond to the inputs and signals from the CAN bus.
Dimensions expressed in mm.