Current consumption (normal)
Maximal current consumption
Number of inputs
2 spaces/modules in a DB board
MINAC-4s module is a component of Ampio Smart Home system and can be used for:
- detection of connected AC powered device
- detection of the supply phase of the electrical connection presence
- reading the status of PIR and microwave sensors with a power supply voltage of 230V AC
Module is controlled via CAN-Bus. Required voltage to power the module is 11-16V DC.
Four device inputs enable detection of 230V AC power supply of four devices. Module provides information if there are devices such as lighting, pumps, engines, roller shutters switched on or off.
For example opening garage gate can automatically switch on the driveway lighting. Module is also helpful when Smart Home system gets information about the status of PIR or microwave presence detectors.
The module is equipped with a light indicator that provides information about connection status.
- one regular flash every second – CAN-Bus communication in order
- two regular flashes every second – the module is not receiving information from other SmartHome modules
- three regular flashes every second – the module cannot send information to the CAN-Bus
The module may be programmed with a special programmer, available for authorised technicians, and the Ampio SmartHome CAN configurator software. This program provides for setting up the module’s response to input signals and other information from the CAN bus.
Dimensions expressed in mm.